Wednesday, November 16, 2011

First blog post..... Ever

For those who did not read the title to this blog.... This is my first post on my first blog.  Ever.  My ultimate goal is to basically put my thoughts and opinions on movies into writing here.  I am a (self-proclaimed) movie aficionado and I want to put that to good use.  So instead of only telling family and friends what I think about all of the various movies that I watch I will be telling the world.  Or at least those that read this...

I am also guilty of watching movies more than once (gasp) so there will be a nice mix of the new, newish, old, and older movies reviewed here.  I have a pretty decent collection of movies so the reviews will be brought to you by my personal collection, Netflix, Redbox and the movie theater.  So guess that this is it.

As I go on and get more of a feel for this website I hope to find a gadget to do a couple of 10 point scales for each post, but until then I will just write it out...  I also want to include at least one good quote from each movie, but as we all know some movies just aren't quotable so I will have to make do with what I have.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment